1. The event organizer, tcworld GmbH, is the service provider of tekom Deutschland and tekom Europe. With respect to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we hereby notify you that your personal data is being collected, processed and used for purposes of contract fulfillment by tcworld GmbH. The legal basis for the processing is GDPR Article 6 (1) 1 lit. b.
2. The controller, as defined by GDPR Article 4 (7) in conjunction with GDPR Article 26, is tcworld GmbH.
The address of their joint office is:
70178 Stuttgart, Germany
+49 711 65704-0
Fax +49 711 65704-99
Our data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com or to the attention of the Data Protection Officer at our postal address.
3. Your satisfaction is important to us. Therefore, we will give you the opportunity to take part in a satisfaction survey after the event. Furthermore, we assume that you are interested in attending similar events in the future and will therefore inform you in good time. The legal basis for this is GDPR Article 6 (1) 1 f and §7 (3) of the German Act Against Unfair Competition (UWG). You can inform us at any time that you do not wish to receive information any longer.
4. Only with your confirmation (according to GDPR Article 6 (1) a) during the registration process will you receive information by email, in writing or, in special cases, by phone about new publications and training programs of tekom/tekom Europe and tcworld GmbH, until such time as you revoke your consent, which you may do at any time. You can decide for yourself which of our newsletters you wish to receive via a subscription center.
5. If you do not want to receive information any longer or if you want to revoke your consent, you can inform us in writing by postal mail to tcworld GmbH, Rotebuehlstraße 64, 70178 Stuttgart, GERMANY, by fax at +49 711 65704-99, or by email (info(at)tekom.de). Furthermore, you can use the link to the subscription center to choose the information/newsletter(s) you wish to receive or use the unsubscribe button.
6. Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the statutory retention periods.
7. You have the following rights in respect to us regarding the personal data concerning you:
• Right to information,
• Right to have data corrected or deleted,
• Right to have processing restricted,
• Right to object to processing,
• Right to data portability.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.