1. The event organizer, tcworld GmbH, is the service provider of tekom Deutschland and tekom Europe. With respect to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we hereby notify you that your personal data is being collected, processed and used for purposes of contract fulfillment by tcworld GmbH together with the above-named organizations. The legal basis for the processing is GDPR Article 6 (1) 1 lit. b.
The controller, as defined by Article 4 (7) in conjunction with Art. 26 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is tcworld GmbH together with the above-mentioned associations.
The address of their joint office is:
70178 Stuttgart, Germany
+49 711 65704-0
Our data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com or at our postal address.
To register for the tcworld conference, use the access data from your 'my tekom' user account. If you do not yet have a user account, you can create one using 'my conference tool'.
We need the following personal data for this:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
The legal basis for this is GDPR Article 6 (1) 1 lit. b.
(2) We use the “double opt-in” procedure for creating user accounts. This means that we send a confirmation email to the email address specified after your personal data has been provided. The email contains a link to use to set a password and complete the process of creating a user account. If you do not complete the process within seven (7) days, the personal data that you have provided will be automatically deleted.
(3) More detailed information on the use of your user account and on data protection with regard to the use of the conference portal (e.g. cookies, social media plug-ins) can be found here.
1. Registration for the conference
As part of registration, the following personal data is collected:
- First name, last name
- Email address
- Company (if any)
- Billing address
For access to the digital range of offerings of the conference and the exhibition, you can log in after registering for the conference at tcworldconference.tekom.de with your login for your user account in 'my tekom' or 'my conference tool'.
2. Legal basis
Data collection within the framework of registration is for the purpose of contract fulfillment. The legal basis for this data processing is GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b.
Insofar as the data collected is not required for contract fulfillment, its collection is based on the legitimate interests of tekom Deutschland and tekom Europe as trade and professional associations pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f.
3. Place of data processing
Data is processed on servers rented by us in Germany and Finland. We have concluded an agreement for order data processing to this effect with the provider.
4. Duration of storage
We, as event organizer, store the collected data in view of the legal retention periods.
Satisfaction Survey and Advertising
Your satisfaction is important to us. Therefore, we will give you the opportunity to take part in a satisfaction survey after the event. Furthermore, we assume that you are interested in attending similar events in the future and will therefore inform you of these in good time. The legal basis for this is GDPR Article 6 (1) 1 f and §7 (3) of the German Act against Unfair Competition (UWG). You can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive information.
Only with your confirmation (according to GDPR Article 6 (1) a) during the registration process will you receive information by email, in writing or, in special cases, by phone about new publications and training programs of tekom/tekom Europe and tcworld GmbH, until such time as you revoke your consent, which you may do at any time. You can decide for yourself which of our newsletters you wish to receive via a subscription center.
If you no longer want to receive information or if you want to revoke your consent, you can inform us in writing by postal mail to tcworld GmbH, Rotebühlstraße 64, 70178 Stuttgart, GERMANY, by fax at +49 711 65704-99, or by email (info(at)tekom.de). Furthermore, you can use the link to the subscription center to choose the information/newsletter(s) you wish to receive or use the unsubscribe button.
The personal data associated with the event organization will be deleted by the responsible body at the latest after the legal retention periods have expired. You can delete your user account under 'my tekom' or 'my conference tool' at any time after the conference if your user account is not also used for your tekom membership under 'my tekom'. If you delete your user account, the responsible body will delete all data that is not legally required to be stored or retained.
You have the following rights in respect to us regarding the personal data concerning you:
• Right to information,
• Right to have data corrected or deleted,
• Right to have processing restricted,
• Right to object to processing,
• Right to data portability.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.